Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jun 27 22:19:32 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 27, 2013

Hello Madson, Raquel and everyone at LIBRAS ESCRITA….

CONGRATULATIONS!

A SignWriting course on the internet, from Brazil, is very welcome…I know this must have taken a great deal of time to develop. Thank you for doing this!

How does one register for the course online? If someone knows Portuguese and/or LIBRAS, can they attend the course?

There are SignWriting List members from Brazil and Portugal who may want to participate…

What is the link for the course?

And I am glad that the students are invited to join the SignWriting List. They all are most welcome!

Val ;-)