Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jun 28 02:47:31 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 27, 2013

This is wonderful, Madson and Raquel!

Your course is starting the same day that our workshop is starting - July 1st - Monday!

 I will announce both courses on some Lists and I hope you are posting to FaceBook?

I have two Twitter accounts and I must learn how to use them ;-)

Keep us informed how it goes -

Val ;-)

=======