SignPuddle development update

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jun 28 04:04:34 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 27, 2013

Hi Steve!
Thank you for this message and thanks for all you are doing…I can see how detailed the searching is, and the beautiful SignWriting quality - well - it looks terrific and we can't wait to use it in SignPuddle Online - So let's Skype tomorrow morning for our Friday chat -

Thanks again for this report -

Val ;-)

---------