a request

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Mar 7 00:03:21 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 6, 2013

No problem,  Edi - I have made the change already, but when you go to look, you need to Refresh or Reload your browser to see the change..thank you for your feedback…I am so happy to see documents in your Literature Puddle already!

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index5.html#sgn-SI

--------

------

sutton at signwriting.org