SLOVENIA: Translating SignPuddle User Interface

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Mar 7 22:37:42 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 7, 2013

Hello Edi and everyone -

The User Interfaces in SignPuddle are in different spoken languages. I just created a User Interface for Slovenia. It is UI number 13, as you can see in these new URLs…See in the URL that ui=13? ui=13 means User Interface Number 13, which is Slovenian:

Slovenian Dictionary with Slovenian User Interface
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=13&sgn=74

Slovenian Literature with Slovenian User Interface
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=13&sgn=148

Slovenian Encyclopedia with Slovenian User Interface
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=13&sgn=149

So I changed the Directory to have these new links to ui=13 …so you may have to Refresh your browser again to link to the new url.

I have only added the translations you have given me so far, Edi, and there is no rush, because you can continue to use SignPuddle with a UI only partially finished - the lines that have not been translated remain in English until we change them -

And I still have to make new icons that look prettier, but meanwhile you have new buttons with the new Slovenian words you gave me -

Val ;-)

--------