SLOVENIA: Translating SignPuddle User Interface

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Mar 10 15:20:14 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 10, 2013

Hello Edi and Steve -

This is great news, Edi. Thank you for telling us, and thank you, Steve, for helping us.

There is also a way to re-write any signs for the UI… for example the ASL sign for WORD is, at the moment, on the Search For Words button. If you click on the icon "Write Sign" you can re-write the sign to a sign from Slovenia.

Once you have done all this and feel you are ready, tell me, and I will then create the standard looking buttons that we have on most of our UIs - the buttons are graphics which we can upload to your UI, and I will base the graphic buttons on what you have already inputted  …

So thank you again, Edi, for doing this work -

Val ;-)

-------