SignWriting Workshops 2013, San Diego, California

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Mar 20 13:04:16 UTC 2013

Shoot, I won't be able to make the entire set of dates for either session,
but I'll try to figure out a way to participate in some way. For me it
would be a big priority to get to meet more signwriters!

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology