Translation for the ASL Wikipedia

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 22 22:50:30 UTC 2013

I have been working behind the scenes for a while (along with everything else I do) to translate the menus and messages in Wikipedia into ASL. It has been a long process for many reasons, but one is that I don't really have a whole lot of people to bound off ideas on how to translate some of these things. One example it "rollback". This is a link that allows editors to change an edit back to the previous edit, thereby undoing the current edit. Anyone have any ideas who to translate rollback?

Adam