Translatewiki help

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 24 18:40:42 UTC 2013

This past discussion on "rollback" has been helpful for me. It is kind of hard to figure out how to sign some of these technical phrases in ASL because it hasn't really been done before. I realize that people may not understand how to do the translation on translatewiki (because it can be overwhelming even for me at times). But if people are interested in at least seeing if there is anything that they'd be willing to help with, here is the link to the untranslated messages of the top 500 most used messages in Wikipedia.

http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translate&group=core-0-mostused&language=ase

I will still pop in now and then with questions, so if you are overwhelmed by the translatewiki, don't feel obligated. We can just have the discussions of how to write these messages here anyway. ;-)

Adam