Signs for Cities and States - can you write the name of YOUR city and post to the List?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 28 20:42:11 UTC 2013

If I was writing that sign, I would write it as this:

Now it is true that several people upon first reading this might think it
isn't possible to sign it. When I was reading your original writing, I
admit that I was have a little hard time figuring out the exact
positioning, but that was more due to the fact that I have never seen the
sign before. I still think that it is still very easy to ready and clear.

Adam