A novel combining wizardry and SignWriting!

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 7 15:32:24 UTC 2013

Hi Charles:
now, wouldn't you think that a bookstore right next to Harvard
University and an international newspaper stand would know all about
international shipping?!
I will certainly go find out what's up with that!
Glad that Erika has a good work-around for you in the meanwhile.
And Andre, glad everything is clear now.
Stay tuned,
Kim from Boston