SW Workshops in 2013, SW Symposium in 2014

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Mar 18 13:26:08 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 18, 2013

Hello Charles and everyone -

Of course I hope others can setup and present workshops and symposiums on SignWriting in Brazil, and I believe some teachers already do…So on this List, you are welcome to inform us about events in Brazil any time…

However, if I am presenting or teaching, then the events must be in the San Diego area (southern California), since I do not travel because of health reasons…

So I am delighted if some can travel here to San Diego - it is a beautiful area - right on the ocean, with research facilities throughout the city at several universities - some well-known researchers have their labs here - so it is a good place to meet about SignWriting, plus enjoy the beach and meet with colleagues…

If we have a SignWriting event every June/July/August in San Diego, then people can plan in advance - It can become a tradition...

We can also develop a way to hold Workshops online - plus continue sharing on the internet as we always have been -

I will post more about the SignWriting Workshop 2013 in a week or so…

Val ;-)

------