Translatewiki update

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Mar 25 22:21:23 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 25, 2013

Thanks to everyone for your volunteer time. I am volunteering my time to SignWriting too now - and so is Adam. We appreciate everyone helping as a team, to get the ASL Wikipedia up and running. Translating articles from the English Wikipedia, into written ASL for the ASL Wikipedia, is one task that will always be there…Then there is translating the Menus into written ASL so the site is completely in ASL, with no or little spoken language someday - that is what the Translate Wiki project is - Translate Wiki informs us what phrases and terms need to be translated into ASL for the menus and commands in the ASL Wikipedia -

I look forward to reading your messages about Translate Wiki -

Val ;-)