Signs for Cities and States - can you write the name of YOUR city and post to the List?

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Mar 28 17:09:30 UTC 2013

It's representative of this tower (not that you should need to know that to
read the sign, but it's a pretty picture so I'm sharing it)[image: Inline
image 1]