AW: Erika's SignWriting..

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Mar 29 19:48:53 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 29, 2013

Actually, in this instance, I would choose Adam's writing below, based on what I saw in the picture...because Stefan's writing does not tell me the same information - Adam's writing is saying that the hand is sitting on top of the palm, but Stefan's writing looks like the hand is above the palm slightly and not really sitting on the palm, plus the right arm looks like it is in front of the left hand, and not really sitting on top of the left hand…the darkened forearm represents an arm in front of the other - so I would assume that the touch contact means that the wrist of the right arm is touching the little finger side of the left hand -

For me it is not necessary to write the wrist flexing since the two hands tell it all when writing the Position of Contact...

All this is just my perspective obviously and whatever you all decide is fine with me ;-)

I think this is a really interesting discussion - this is why I realized that "writing what you see" is not always the same for everyone - people see different things in the exact same picture -

Whether something hurts or not is not the point either - because people have different body types and I cannot do half the positions we can write - smile -

Val ;-)

--------