typing program

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 5 16:35:18 UTC 2013

In Italy, Fabrizio Borgia (univ. "Sapienza" of Rome 1), one of my
"favorites collaborators", is working on an OCR system for SW for his PhD
Thesis. When he will finish we can handwrite SW, scan it and obtain a
digital version unloadable in the puddle. With Fabrizio we also develop new
software (called SWift) for typing SW, in my opinion is really faster than
SignMaker. I have to ask him when our SWift will be available for everyone.
But you can have an overview in the last chapter of my PhD thesis and in
some of our articles (available here: http://www.csbianchini.com/
index.php/liste-commentee-des-publications)
Claudia

--
Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
A.T.E.R. Licence SDL-LSF @ Univ. Poitiers (France)