Nicaraguan Sign Language Handbook

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat May 11 16:16:25 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
May 11, 2013

Hello James!
Thank you for posting your new handbook!

So the 875 signs that you mention in your message below…are they in the many individual pdfs you just posted? And are those the signs that my nephew should enter into SignPuddle for you? He is ready and willing to start the work as soon as you are ready…

These pages seem to have vocabulary, so we could download all the pdfs on your site and start entering the signs into SignPuddle for Nicaragua…is that what you want?

---------

-------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: