Elbow movement and some details

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Mon May 13 13:16:57 UTC 2013

Hello Val,

I have some specific question:

   1. Is there way how to write down movement of an elbow? Maybe it is
   possible to use some "neutral" arrows for that somehow.
   2. As you know, in Puddle there are two rub symbols. One "left" and one
   "right". Is there any difference in the direction of movements?
   3. I am not sure about using (( alternating lines. I don't see any way
   where this can be useful, due all information are included in movement
   arrows.
   4. Is there easy way how to write down circular+forward movement?

Thank you.
Honza