AW: Message for Michael about server issues and PersonalPuddle

Fri May 31 08:43:46 UTC 2013

Good morning Valerie and sw-list members,

Wow - Valerie - it is hard to believe that you find the strength and
patience again and again and again to respond to all different kinds of
individual problems connected to your ingenious invention in this friendly
and supportiv way.

Just would like to say a big "Thank You"  for all you are doing for us.

At school SignWriting makes such a tremendous difference. Now my students
are really eager to improve their bilingual cometence every day, day by day
with big smiles on their faces.

Have a wonderful weekend

All best

Stefan