Stefan's Photography - rare black woodpecker

Sat May 18 15:36:58 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
May 18, 2013

Dear SW List -
Although this is a little off topic, I want to share this truly wonderful photo that Stefan took of a rare bird - the black woodpecker...Isn't this a great photo?!

Your SignWriting animations and photos are a blessing, Stefan -

As is everyone's work - I am trying to catch up with all the great emails - smile -

Val ;-)

------