SignWriting's server will be upgraded in the future to run faster...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed May 29 17:00:37 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
May 29, 2013

Hello Ron -
I just posted a message about this on the SignWriting List - As you can see below, our server is running out of RAM and needs to be upgraded - I am sorry for the inconvenience but technically the server is still working fine, but it responds slowly. Try again in ten minutes or 20 minutes and you will see it there… We hope to have this fixed as soon as possible - Val ;-)