Message for Michael about server issues and PersonalPuddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu May 30 17:39:16 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
May 30, 2013

Hello Michael -
Thanks for this reply. I hate to keep asking, but can you access this web page?:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=4

Anyway, I just heard from our internet service provider and they are hoping to upgrade our server this weekend…let's keep our fingers crossed!

I look forward to a snappy and fast server - they claim that there are so many users now that we have outgrown our old server and it seems to be true…kind of exciting in a way - so we will upgrade to handle the new traffic -

For the meantime, did I understand that you have a deadline with work, Michael? You need to write SignWriting documents right now?

I will write to you privately about downloading the PersonalPuddle during this special time while our server is not working well -

As you all know, the PersonalPuddle is a version of SignPuddle that can be used without the internet…on your Desktop.

PersonalPuddle
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=60.0

Val ;-)

---------