SignWriting report after the Wikimedia Hackathon in Amsterdam

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Thu May 30 18:07:31 UTC 2013

On 5/30/13 11:38 AM, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> Hoi,
> I am so pleased :)
> http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2013/05/wmhack-signwriting-in-wikimedia.html
> Thanks,
>       Gerard

Thanks for the write up Gerard.  This wouldn't have happened without
your encouragement or Valerie's support.

Special thanks to Adam Frost for the excellent SVG work and his efforts
on the ASL Wikipedia project. Everyone agrees that the font is beautiful
and the writing is amazing.

Incubator is a supported platform, so there are no special server
administration, backup, or restore issues.  Sign languages projects will
be supported the same as other languages.  I am rewriting the main page
on Incubator now.  Next, we can start moving the articles.

Regards,
-Steve