Genesis of SignWriting

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Nov 6 19:05:40 UTC 2013

Hello Val,

thank you very much for sharing this. I haven't heard about Disney system.
It seems very similar to DanceWriting to me.
I see there at least one more connection. Stokoe, Prilwitz and others were
linguists, but you and Bébian not ;)

Yes I am very interested in that. If you scan it and post it somewhere I
will be very happy.
Val, please could you scan for me pages 293-324 from “I See a Voice" as
well for me?

Honza