SignWriting Internet Draft update

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 12 16:52:40 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
November 12, 2013

I just glanced at these new links below, Steve, that you provided in your message, and they are new pages that are recently written - documentation to help future programming - thank you!

I particularly like the third link below in your message, that links to an explanation of SignWriting on the Wikimedia Incubator site - that is good to have on the Incubator…

Our ASL Wikipedia is going to flourish on the Incubator in time …we are still moving in articles and need to add photos from the Commons and other projects, but to be able to select SignWriting text and to link in SignWriting and so forth, is really exciting… and the menus are in ASL - ha!

ASL Wikipedia Test area on Wikimedia Incubator
http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/ase

Val ;-)

———