SignWriting Shop is temporarily not working

Romero romero at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Nov 8 18:02:56 UTC 2013

Thank you very much, Madson and Raquel! I believe Valerie is sending the book. How nice of you to ask about a dedication, although I think John's Gospel is already on its way to you. Thank you again. I would love to see the project for Brazil.

Nancy Romero