SignWriting Internet Draft update

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Tue Nov 12 16:32:58 UTC 2013

Hi SignWriting List,

I submitted version 02 of the document draft-slevinski-signwriting-text
to the IETF on November 9th, 2013. Each submission is valid for 6
months. The latest version expires on May 13, 2014.
http://signpuddle.net/wiki/index.php/I-D_draft-slevinski-signwriting-text

I cut out several sections and refactored the outline. The sections I
dropped will be available in the document Modern SignWriting, theory and
example. I'm planning to update this document for Jan 2014 as we
celebrate 2 years of encoding stability.
http://signpuddle.net/wiki/index.php/MSW

There is significant movement forward for SignWriting on Wikimedia
Incubator. I created an index and rewrote several relevant pages.
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Slevinski/SignWriting

Regards,
∼Steve