revisiting the book idea

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 13 10:29:09 UTC 2013

Hello Erika,
I hope I'm not too late for your project.
Here is my frog story, directly written by me in SW, not transccribed from
my own signing (for me the difference between writing an transcribing is
very important, so I prefere to be clear on that point)! I put near the
story in SW the glossa, so that you can understand everyting even you don't
sign in LIS, but usually I never do that cause glossas are always poorer
that SL written with SW and it can make feel that SL is poor too.
I hope to have soon the occasion to read your paper, I think that we can
also make an interesting work on linguistics starting from those
representations of Frog story.
:-)
Claudia

--