DISSERTATIONS AND THESES On or Using SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 1 15:22:37 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
October 1, 2013

I am building a new web page listing research around the world. The listing will grow, because there is a lot happening:

DISSERTATIONS & THESES ON OR USING SIGNWRITING
http://www.signwriting.org/library/history/publications/dissertations.html#dissertations
If you do not see your work listed there, I will be happy to add it. Please tell me, so I can be aware to place you there ….

For example, I know I need to add Claudia S. Bianchini and Fabrizio Borgia's work, and Erika Hoffmann's dissertation that used SignWriting and so forth…

And we now have a web page for Dr. Ronnie Fagundes de Brito in Brazil - Thank you for your patience, Ronnie. You had to wait more than a year for me to post your work and I wish I could have done it sooner, because I would like to use your software for captioning videos with SignWriting…..I hope you can teach us in time, how to use your SignWriting CaptionMaker Software ...

I started a web page for links to your work. There are more links to add, but here is your new web page:

Dr. Ronnie Fagundes de Brito
http://www.signwriting.org/library/history/contributors/Brito.html

Thank you everyone!

sutton at signwriting.org