Creating a dictionnary

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Fri Oct 4 15:01:52 UTC 2013

Hi André,
     Way back I wrote a program called ASL List that did exactly what
you want but it was limited it only had so many signs.  So I decided to
and SignWriting to it and then came about SignWriter Studio.

Presently that feature isn't working but I will work on that next now
that someone else is also interested!!!

Jonathan