AW: AW: The return of fingerspelling to SignPuddle

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Oct 15 00:07:07 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,

I just made sure that all the letters we need a included in the German
SignPuddle - without mouthing ;-)

In the end you find these "Umlaute" = Ä, Ö, Ü and the ss, ß and sch

Thanks for your attention and never ending energy to support us.

I feel very grateful

All best Stefan

  _____