AW: AW: Maureen. "Widget ./ facebook.

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Mon Oct 14 09:25:46 UTC 2013

Hi Maureen, ..

I am so happy to receive your DVD in this blue envelope.

No problem to look at all the videos ...

It is such a pleasure to watch the DVD about your BSL workshop ... thanks to
your positive aura, it is no problem to follow the lessons over a longer
period

I looked very carefully at your demonstration of BSL fingerspelling and in
order to support my students within their English – lessons we will give it
a try and practice BSL fingerspelling parallel to the DGS fingerspelling ...

I will inform you how this experiment will work.

One very interesting aspect may be that my students will receive a lot of
support by the mouthing .... so there is a good chance that they will
improve their articulation of english words as well.

If you are interested to copy these entries from the German Sign-Puddle
dictionary to the British Sign-Puddle dictionary .. that should be no
problem at all.

Valerie is much better in offering this kind of small tutorial – but let mie
try to explain.

Step one: open your  British SignPuddle Dictionary

Step two: Scroll down and look for the German Sign-Puddle (double-click)

Step three: Click on “Search by words” left top icon

Step four: write “BSL” into the searchfield “Terms and Titles”   (radio
button “any part of word”)

Step five: click on search

Now you will see a list of all “BSL fingerspelling entries” I have written
so far ;-)

Step six: Just select one of them (click)  and the sign will show up

Step seven: click on  “Copy Sign”

Step eight: at the bottom you find all the flags for the different
countries. Look for the British SignPuddle Dictionary  ( not Literature!!)
and click on the flag.

Step nine: Just enter the word or the number, write any comment in the area
below for example “BSL fingerspelling as taught by Maureen Doyle,
practicemakesperfect.org.uk transcribed by SW”

That`s it

Now this entry is available in the British SignPuddle – Dictionary and in
the delegs-Editor as well (24h later – smile)

If there are any questions- do not hesitate to ask...

Thank you so much again

Stefan

  _____