One question

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 25 16:38:59 UTC 2013

Your writing is perfect. It's very clear. I am presuming the diagonal hand just brushes the left hand.

To improve it, I'd put in a brush if it actually touches the hand.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Edi Strouhal <e.strouhal at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 12:22 PM
Subject: One question

Hello,

Let me ask you how I can I write the sign for Slovenian word HILL? Is it
correct like in attach document? Right hand is vertical but not absolutely
horizontally nor vertically but some between (diagonally). Left hand are
vertically. At
the start right hand (not horizontally nor vertically) touch left hand and
then move up and toward the horizon. Problem for me is symbol for right hand
in diagonally position. Because I can´t put in this sign in this text I send
you this sign in attach. Thank you for your help and your advice. Greetings
from Slovenia. Edi.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu