Slovenian sign - a question

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Oct 26 17:18:16 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
October 26, 2013

Hello Edi!
Thank you for this question. Here is Edi’s message and question, that was inside the attached Microsoft Word document…I will answer next message….

--------

Edi wrote:

Is existent sign for Slovenian words  vso noč (English – every night) written correctly?

Description for the upper sign: Left hand is horizontal, right hand is vertical. At the beginning of movement right hand is behind the left hand (betweeen left hand and the body). Right hand moves a bit up, then moves and bends around the left hand and finally moves downward. Right hand ends his movement  under the palm of the left hand and ends in vertical position with finger turned toward the signer and with palm upwards. It means that right hand rotates around the left hand but circle that made right hand isn´t full circle but 3/4 of circle. How can I write such sign or such movement?

Edi Strouhal

————