What is Optical Glyph Recognition (OGR)?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Oct 31 17:30:38 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
October 31, 2013

Hello All, Fabrizio, and the OGR Team in Toulouse, France ;-)

Happy to meet you all -

Thank you for this important email, and I am very happy to know about your project. I want you to know that I have not forgotten you…but have been waiting for a quiet moment to be able to concentrate and to provide you with all the feedback and materials you need…So you are in my thoughts, and a real answer is coming -  All is well here… Just have to take one step at a time… I look forward to more communication this weekend - Val ;-)

---------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu