Delegs (printed document)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Sep 2 16:44:13 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
September 2, 2013

Hello Joachim!
Thank you for this information. It worked! The "delegs international" button was what I needed. Then I was able to enter using the English User Interface.

Before, I entered using the German user interface, and I did go to "Neu" and I did choose ASL, but I still had the German user interface while accessing ASL…so if there could be a button in the Editor area to change the user interface to English, German or Polish, that would be great - placing the little flags at the top of the Editor, for example, would help - then we could click on the flag to change the user interface language so we can navigate… while we are creating a document -

Delegs is a great product. Thank you for developing it, and I am glad that Steve Slevinski's SignPuddle software has given you a foundation to work from…

Thanks to everyone -

Val ;-)

------