SWIFT - SignWriting Editor

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 3 12:08:52 UTC 2013

Thanks Claudia - sounds interesting!
Fabrizio - can I have a look at the website, I do not intend to change or
edit anything - just to understand a bit more about SWIFT to include an
accurate description of the program in my phd.
Thank you!
Maria