The SignWriting Symposium in 2014

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 16 15:03:52 UTC 2013

hello Valerie and all,
the part that interest me more is the "Plus I hope we can have a call for
papers and presentations on SignWriting research and educational projects
around the world - plus perhaps a workshop on SignWriting teaching the
writing system for those who want to learn, and also maybe a workshop on
learning how to use SignWriting software…"
So I hope I'll be there. I really don't know where I'll find the money, but
I'll try my best :-)

--
Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
MCF Licence SDL-LSF @ Univ. Poitiers (France)