Projet de livre en SignWriting

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Sep 16 16:43:06 UTC 2013

Thank you André! I agree with Charles that the frog sign is lovely. Your
description of your purposes for using SW generally is so useful and so
well illustrated in the choices you made in creating your sentences
(seeking to highlight aspects of the signing that can be difficult for
French speaking students to grasp).

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology