AW: Heel of Hand or Top View

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Fri Sep 20 21:27:39 UTC 2013

The heel of hand, as of right now, always has a gap. I personally like it
because it is easier to read the difference between them and angled and cup
hands. True, there are several other differences between them that would
still make them possible to read, but the gap reiterates it (at least for
me).

Adam