AW: Test

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Fri Sep 27 14:36:24 UTC 2013

Hi Valerie,

yes I loved to see the direct link to your forums and I checked it ... no
problem to open it. I think it is a great idea to add this ...;-))

And ...well .. it's funny but also not the end.  Do not put too much of your
precious time into my private email – problem. I should be able to find a
“work around” method.

Stefan

  _____