hand shape BSL 9 - 01-07-009-01-02-01

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 29 15:21:10 UTC 2013

It isn't in group 7 because the pinky is the active finger. I don't believe I ever said it was an 07. If you are talking of the subject line, that was what you had placed before. :-) I had only said that the ID that people were referring to for the specific handshape and rotation was 01-06-009-01-01-03.

Adam