help with writing an ASL sentence for an academic paper

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 8 23:28:30 UTC 2013

Dear friends on the List,
thank you very much for this interesting discussion and for your
contributions...i forwarded all emails to the researcher Terry Joyce and he
asked me to thank you all:
 "I would be extremely grateful if you could pass on my appreciate to
everyone for the prompt and helpful responses.  I will certain try to look
at them carefully as soon as possible and feeling even stronger inclination
to include within the paper."

Warm regards to you all,
maria