SignWriting E-Lessons in PDF and Word formats

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Sep 10 16:44:12 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
September 9, 2013

Hello André!
Thank you for this offer to create a PDF of our SignWriting E-Lessons…

That would be a wonderful gift - maybe a lot of work for you? But I appreciate it, if you can do it, and of course I will post it then, on the E-Lessons web page as well as your posting it to the SignWriting List…this will be great for everyone…

The Word and PDF formats are both very valuable.

I will provide you the cover page and credits when you send me the document - yes - that is perfect!

Have a great day!

Val ;-)

--------