SignWriting is free to use =?windows-1252?Q?=85_?=Blog explains this ...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Sep 12 20:30:49 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
September 12, 2013

Thank you, Bill, for this CC By-SA logo - that is a great help - I will place it on our sites too.

Maybe you can tell me - I noticed that they have a Creative Commons just for the USA? That struck me as a little odd - take a look at this web page - it has an American flag on it - but should that be our link?

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/

… or is there an international Creative Commons license that would be better since we are in so many countries?

This one says "unported" - whatever that means! … is this the better link?

------