10 Questions - Can you help answer them?

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Thu Sep 19 02:33:02 UTC 2013

Thank you, your analysis is very interesting.

However, considering past history when hearing people have to make decision about services for the deaf , I suggest some rephrasing.

Even if a Deaf person writes a few lines on history, we may not understand the Deaf way.   Our hearing filters may lead us to conclude the opposite of the intended message.

I suggest to mention that sign languages have existed sinces hundred of years.  Since a few decades, they are becoming officially recognized in several countries.  There is no official writting for sign language.  SignWriting is the natural evolution of the sign languages.  It allows teaching, transmission of ideas and development of dictionaries more complete and even technical...

I think is is simpler for us to understand arguments like: wikipedia will support the development of existing deaf culture and language at an international level...

André Lemyre