Interview with Valerie Sutton

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Fri Sep 20 14:47:26 UTC 2013

Hi Susi! Nice to "meet" you. I had the chance to visit Germany and observe
Stefan's classroom on two occasions. I wrote an article based on that
research which will be published in November. I will post it when it's
available, in case you are interested.
I enjoyed Germany so much, can't wait for a chance to visit again. :)

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Oberlin College