News of Brazil... workshops and speechs in city Vitoria da Conquista/ Bahia

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Sep 22 13:53:36 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
September 21, 2013

Hello Madson and Raquel and Gerard -

Congratulations on all of these presentations, Madson and Raquel - You are traveling now, to Vitoria da Conquista in Bahia today…have a great trip. And I see you are presenting SignWriting on September 26th there, and other presentations and workshops as well…wow!

I agree with Gerard - Your poster is impressive and I too would like to post it on our SignWriting Web Site - and also your FanPage is amazing on Facebook - You have over 10,000 Likes - wow again!

https://www.facebook.com/librasescrita

One of those Likes are mine ;-)

Thank you for informing us of your events -

Val ;-)