AmazonSmile supporting SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Apr 21 15:54:58 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
April 21, 2014

Good morning, SignWriting List members -

Amazon.com has a new program that donates to charities.

Yesterday I filled out the paperwork so that our non-profit charitable organization, the Center For Sutton Movement Writing, can be one of the organizations that can benefit from donations from Amazon.com.

Here is how it works.

If you shop at Amazon.com anyway, then before you do, instead of going to the normal url for Amazon.com, go to this url instead:

Amazon Smile for SignWriting
http://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-3068257

If you sign into Amazon on that link and do your normal shopping, whatever you purchase, Amazon.com will donate .5% of your total sum purchase to SignWriting.

It will cost you nothing. This is a donation from Amazon.

I hope some of you can help SignWriting in this way!

Thank you for your support - Val ;-)