problem with symbol for circular movement: circling from the wrist

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Apr 25 16:23:32 UTC 2014

Hi Stefan and List,

Today I released a corrected version of the SVG Refinement.

The font on SignPuddle Online has been updated.
http://signbank.org/signpuddle

The ISWA 2010 Font Reference has been updated everywhere the SVG
Refinement is used.
http://signpuddle.net/iswa

The SignWriting Icon Server source has been updated on GitHub.
https://github.com/slevinski/swis

Thanks to Stefan's attention to detail, we were able to identify issues
with the 2 base symbols that affected about 0.06% of the ISWA 2010.

For Wrist Circle Hits Wall Single, symbol 02-10-006-01
* fill 1, rotations 2, 4, and 5
* fill 2, rotations 1 thru 6
* fill 3, rotations 2, 4, and 5

For Wrist Circle Hits Wall Double, symbol 02-10-006-02
* fill 1, rotations 2, 4, and 6
* fill 2, rotations 1 thru 6
* fill 3, rotations 2, 4, and 6

You may need to clear the browser cache if you still notice this issue.

My apologies to everyone who has been affected or inconvenienced.

Regards,
-Steve